Are Your Kids Sure That God Exists?
In God’s Crime Scene for Kids, real-life Cold-Case Detective J. Warner Wallace shows kids ages 8-12 how to become good investigators as they solve Jason’s mystery and examine evidence in the universe. Readers will learn how to become good detectives and make their own case for God’s existence.
J. Warner and Susie Wallace have been training young people in the church setting for over a decade. J. Warner is a cold-case homicide detective who has been featured on Dateline, FOX News, TruTV and other crime related television shows. A former atheist, he is the author of Cold-Case Christianity, God’s Crime Scene, and Forensic Faith. J. Warner has a master’s degree in theological studies, and Susie has a master’s degree in speech pathology.
God’s Crime Scene for Kids includes author illustrations, and is supported by an interactive website that allows kids to download chapter activities and “case note” fill-in sheets. When these are successfully completed and assembled in an “Academy Notebook,” readers will be qualified to earn a Special Investigations “Certificate of Merit.” Plus, God’s Crime Scene for Kids follows the same chapter sequence as Wallace’s adult book, God’s Crime Scene, so parents and children can discuss and explore the evidence together, chapter by chapter.
If you’re a children’s pastor, small group leader, or teacher, we’ve assembled everything you’ll need to effectively communicate the case for God’s existence to kids. If you’ve ever had to develop curriculum, or make a presentation of this kind, you know the important questions:
- “How do I begin to assemble and outline the information?”
- “How do I present the information visually?”
- “Is there an example to help me understand how to make the presentation?”
Now you can answer these questions and make the case to your class, small group or congregation. All you need are the books, God’s Crime Scene and God’s Crime Scene for Kids, and the following free materials:
1. Simple instructions to help you develop and prepare the material
2. Reading instructions to guide you through the two books as you prepare to teach each session
3. Questions to help you facilitate talks with your kids
1. Simple, easy to use, PowerPoint files for each session
2. Each chapter from the kids book is fully presented
3. Images from each chapter are animated so they can be presented to your kids
1. Short videos related to each session as delivered by J. Warner
2. These videos can be played for students prior to beginning each session
3. The videos are downloadable so you can show them in the classroom
We’ve assembled the PDF Instruction Document, PowerPoint Presentations, and Video Introductions to help you prepare and deliver the truth about the reliability of the Gospels.
Here’s how to take advantage of this offer:
1. Purchase five (or more) copies of God’s Crime Scene for Kids: Investigate Creation with a Real Detective.
2. After reading the book, post a review on Amazon.
3. Click this link to open an email file:
4. Attach proof that you purchased the book; i.e. a copy or screenshot of the receipt or an image of your copy of the book (Sorry – this offer is only for new book purchases and can’t be offered for books purchased used), and a screenshot or the text of your review.
5. Send the email.
Here’s what others are saying about God’s Crime Scene for Kids:
“Detective Wallace has done it again! With wonderful stories and illustrations, he makes difficult concept both interesting and understandable to kids. Hands down, it is one of the best apologetics resources for kids. We will definitely be using this book with our own children.”
Sean & Stephanie McDowell, teachers, author of Apologetics for a New Generation, and parents of three kids
“God’s Crime Scene is my go-to recommendation for anyone who wants to learn about the evidence for God’s existence. I was thrilled to hear that a kid’s version was coming out, but honestly wondered how Det. Wallace was going to translate some of the more challenging scientific and philosophical concepts into material for 8- to 12-year-olds. Now that I’ve read it, I’m blown away. This is brilliant! There’s nothing else like it, and I’ll be recommending it for years to come.”
Natasha Crain, blogger, speaker, and author of Keeping Your Kids on God’s Side and Talking with Your Kids about God
“The most important skill any investigator can possess, whether he or she is studying a crime scene or the natural world, is the ability to ask really great questions. Asking questions is the core of critical thinking, and at a time when kids are overwhelmed with information, it’s never been more necessary. In God’s Crime Scene for Kids, J. Warner and Susie Wallace provide not only an impressive collection of scientific facts, but a first-rate course in critical thinking for young people that’s relatable, straightforward, and easy to understand without being oversimplified. This book is a must-have for parents who want their kids to approach God and the natural world with the confidence of skilled investigators.”
Sarah Salviander, Astrophysicist, Research Fellow in the Astronomy Department at the University of Texas at Austin, and author of Astronomy and Astrophysics Homeschool Curriculum
“Christianity claims to be true. And we can believe this bold claim because a wealth of evidence backs it up. In this book, J. Warner and Susie Wallace do an excellent job of articulating that evidence in a way that kids (and grown-ups) can understand. This book will help the children in your life begin to see just how rational Christianity is as well as prepare them to withstand the inevitable attacks they will face.”
Dr. Jeff Zweerink, Astrophysicist, Scholar at Reasons to Believe, and author of Is There Life Out There?