We get requests every day from people just like you who are trying to teach the material from God’s Crime Scene: A Cold-Case Detective Examines the Evidence for a Divinely Created Universe. If you’re a pastor, small group leader, or teacher, we’ve assembled everything you’ll need to effectively communicate the case for God’s existence based on the evidence we find in the universe. If you’ve ever had to make a presentation of this kind, you know the important questions:
- “How do I begin to assemble and outline the information?”
- “How do I present the information visually?”
- “Is there an example to help me understand how to make the presentation?”
Now you can answer these questions and make the case to your class, small group or congregation. All you need is the book, God’s Crime Scene: A Cold-Case Detective Examines the Evidence for a Divinely Created Universe. and the following free materials:
Teaching / Preaching Outlines and Instructions:
1. Simple instructions to help you develop and prepare the material
2. Reading instructions to guide you through the book as you prepare to teach any of 8 messages
3. Brief outlines for 8 messages to help you outline the talks
1. Simple, easy to use, PowerPoint files for each message
2. Each piece of evidence is fully illustrated
3. Images from each chapter are animated so they can be presented to your audience
1. Short videos of each message as delivered by J. Warner
2. Examples of how to integrate the PowerPoint presentations
3. Downloadable so you can even show these in small group settings as part of your presentation
We’ve assembled the PDF Instruction Document, 8 PowerPoint Presentations, and 8 Video Examples to help you prepare and deliver the truth about the reliability of the Gospels.
Here’s how to take advantage of this offer:
2. After reading the book, post a review on Amazon.
3. Click this link to open an email file:
4. Attach proof that you purchased the book; i.e. a copy or screenshot of the receipt or an image of your copy of the book (Sorry – this offer is only for new book purchases and can’t be offered for books purchased used), and a screenshot or the text of your review.
5. Send the email.
We hope these materials will help you teach and preach the truth to your class or congregation.