We get requests every day from people just like you who want to learn how to become Christian “case makers” and help others understand the importance of developing a more reasonable, evidential Christian faith. That’s why we wrote the Forensic Faith Book, Participant’s Guide and DVD/Facilitator’s Guide Set. But that’s not all; we’ve designed additional materials to help you (or those you lead) become effective defenders of the truth:
1. Eight robust, easy to use, PowerPoint files (one for each session)
2. Each presentation is crafted from the media used in the lessons
3. Images from each session are included in the presentation, animated so they can be presented to your audience
1. Eight printable “Bible-sized” inserts (one for each session)
2. Designed to highlight the concepts from each lesson
3. Images from each session are featured on the Bible Inserts to help you remember the concepts
1. Four printable “Bible-sized” summaries, answering common objections to Christianity
2. Designed to be used as timely reminders
3. Each sheet features an objection from the appendix of the book
1. Eight short, encouraging videos, delivered by J. Warner
2. Designed to be used in addition to each session video
3. Downloadable so you can also use them to promote your class or message series
If you’re making a case for a more reasonable, evidential Christian faith, we want you to have these free resources.
GET THESE FREE TEACHING MATERIALS
We’ve assembled the 8 PowerPoint Presentations, 8 Encouragement Videos, 8 Bible Inserts, and 4 Challenge Sheets to help you teach the material from Forensic Faith.
Here’s how to take advantage of this offer:
2. After reading the book or using the curriculum, post a review on Amazon.
3. Click this link to open an email file:
4. Attach proof that you purchased the material; i.e. a copy or screenshot of the receipt or an image of your copy of the book (Sorry – this offer is only for new book purchases and can’t be offered for books purchased used), and a screenshot or the text of your review.
5. Send the email.
We hope these materials will help you teach and preach the truth to your class or congregation.