We get requests every day from people just like you who are trying to teach the material from Forensic Faith for Kids: Learn to Share the Truth from a Real Detective in a classroom or bible-study setting. If you’re a children’s pastor, small group leader, or teacher, we’ve assembled everything you’ll need to effectively help young believers learn how to investigate and communicate the truth. If you’ve ever had to develop curriculum, or make a presentation of this kind, you know the important questions:
- “How do I begin to assemble and outline the information?”
- “How do I present the information visually?”
- “Is there an example to help me understand how to make the presentation?”
Now you can answer these questions and make the case to your class, small group or congregation. All you need are the books, Forensic Faith and Forensic Faith for Kids, and the following free materials:
1. Simple instructions to help you develop and prepare the material
2. Reading instructions to guide you through the two books as you prepare to teach each session
3. Questions to help you facilitate talks with your kids
1. Simple, easy to use, PowerPoint files for each session
2. Each chapter from the kids book is fully presented
3. Images from each chapter are included in the presentation, animated so they can be presented to your kids
1. Short videos related to each session as delivered by J. Warner
2. These videos can be played for students prior to beginning each session
3. The videos are downloadable so you can show them in the classroom
We’ve assembled the PDF Instruction Document, PowerPoint Presentations, and Video Introductions to help you prepare and deliver the truth of the Christian Worldview.
Here’s how to take advantage of this offer:
1. Purchase five (or more) copies of Forensic Faith for Kids: Learn to Share the Truth from a Real Detective.
2. After reading the book, post a review on Amazon.
3. Click this link to open an email file:
4. Attach proof that you purchased the book; i.e. a copy or screenshot of the receipt or an image of your copy of the book (Sorry – this offer is only for new book purchases and can’t be offered for books purchased used), and a screenshot or the text of your review.
5. Send the email.
We hope these materials will help you teach and preach the truth to your children’s group or class.