We get requests every day from people just like you who are trying to teach the material from Cold-Case Christianity for Kids: Investigate Jesus with a Real Detective in a classroom or bible-study setting. If you’re a children’s pastor, small group leader, or teacher, we’ve assembled everything you’ll need to effectively communicate the case for Christianity to kids. If you’ve ever had to develop curriculum, or make a presentation of this kind, you know the important questions:
- “How do I begin to assemble and outline the information?”
- “How do I present the information visually?”
- “Is there an example to help me understand how to make the presentation?”
Now you can answer these questions and make the case to your class, small group or congregation. All you need are the books, Cold-Case Christianity and Cold-Case Christianity for Kids, and the following free materials:
1. Simple instructions to help you develop and prepare the material
2. Reading instructions to guide you through the two books as you prepare to teach each session
3. Questions to help you facilitate talks with your kids
1. Simple, easy to use, PowerPoint files for each session
2. Each chapter from the kids book is fully presented
3. Images from each chapter are included in the presentation, animated so they can be presented to your kids
1. Short videos related to each session as delivered by J. Warner
2. These videos can be played for students prior to beginning each session
3. The videos are downloadable so you can show them in the classroom
If you’re teaching kids to investigate and communicate the truth of Christianity in a church, school or home-school setting to a class of five students or more, we want you to have these free resources.
GET THESE FREE TEACHING MATERIALS
We’ve assembled the PDF Instruction Document, PowerPoint Presentations, and Video Introductions to help you prepare and deliver the truth about the reliability of the Gospels.
Here’s how to take advantage of this offer:
1. Purchase five (or more) copies of Cold-Case Christianity for Kids: Investigate Jesus with a Real Detective.
2. After reading the book, post a review on Amazon.
3. Click this link to open an email file:
4. Attach proof that you purchased the book; i.e. a copy or screenshot of the receipt or an image of your copy of the book (Sorry – this offer is only for new book purchases and can’t be offered for books purchased used), and a screenshot or the text of your review.
5. Send the email.
We hope these materials will help you teach and preach the truth to your children’s group or class.