Take advantage of the quarantine to learn more about the case for God’s existence, the reliability of the Bible and the nature of the Christian worldview
In this presentation before an audience of Summit Worldview Ministry supporters, J. Warner Wallace describes the effort all parents, youth leaders and Christian educators must make to equip and inoculate young people. How can we get young believers to take their Christian “walk” seriously? How can we motivate them to learn and master the case for Christianity?
If we want to do our young people a service, we need to stop teaching them. It’s time to start scheduling battles so we can turn teaching into training.
1. What is the difference between “teaching” and “training”?
2. Why is training more important to equipping students?
3. Why do you think churches are more involved in teaching than training?
4. Think about your own experience as a Christian. What kinds of challenge can you set for yourself to motivate you to train toward these opportunities? Be creative and list three:
5. Pick one of the challenges you created and calendar a date to engage the challenge. Write down the date. Now, what resources will you use to train yourself for this challenge?
Download all the Quarantine Questionnaires HERE. The PDF files have active hyperlinks you can use to access the videos and the articles, and you can print them to complete your responses!
For more information about the reliability of the New Testament gospels and the case for Christianity, please read Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels. This book teaches readers ten principles of cold-case investigations and applies these strategies to investigate the claims of the gospel authors. The book is accompanied by an eight-session Cold-Case Christianity DVD Set (and Participant’s Guide) to help individuals or small groups examine the evidence and make the case.