We get requests every day from people just like you who are trying to teach the material from God’s Crime Scene: A Cold-Case Detective Examines the Evidence for a Divinely Created Universe. If you’re a pastor, small group leader, or teacher, we’ve assembled everything you’ll need to effectively communicate the case for God’s existence based on the evidence we find in the universe. If you’ve ever had to make a presentation of this kind, you know the important questions:
- “How do I begin to assemble and outline the information?”
- “How do I present the information visually?”
- “Is there an example to help me understand how to make the presentation?”
Now you can answer these questions and make the case to your class, small group or congregation. All you need is the book, God’s Crime Scene: A Cold-Case Detective Examines the Evidence for a Divinely Created Universe. and the following free materials:
Teaching / Preaching Outlines and Instructions:
1. Simple instructions to help you develop and prepare the material
2. Reading instructions to guide you through the book as you prepare to teach any of 8 messages
3. Brief outlines for 8 messages to help you outline the talks
1. Simple, easy to use, PowerPoint files for each message
2. Each piece of evidence is fully illustrated
3. Images from each chapter are included in the presentation, animated so they can be presented to your audience
1. Short videos of each message as delivered by J. Warner
2. Examples of how to integrate the PowerPoint presentations
3. Downloadable so you can even show these in small group settings as part of your presentation
If you’re making a case for the existence of God to a group of any size, we want you to have these free resources.
GET THESE FREE TEACHING MATERIALS
We’ve assembled the PDF Instruction Document, 8 PowerPoint Presentations, and 8 Video Examples to help you prepare and deliver the truth about the reliability of the Gospels.
Here’s how to take advantage of this offer:
2. Attach proof that you own the book (i.e. a copy or screenshot of the receipt, or an image of your copy of the book).
3. Send the email.
We hope these materials will help you teach and preach the truth to your class or congregation. If they are helpful, please help us by posting a review of the book on Amazon!