We get requests every day from people just like you who are trying to teach the material from Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels. If you’re a pastor, small group leader, or teacher, we’ve assembled everything you’ll need to effectively communicate the case for the reliability of the New Testament Gospels. If you’ve ever had to make a presentation of this kind, you know the important questions:
- “How do I begin to assemble and outline the information?”
- “How do I present the information visually?”
- “Is there an example to help me understand how to make the presentation?”
Now you can answer these questions and make the case to your class, small group or congregation. All you need is the book, Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels. and the following free materials:
Teaching / Preaching Outlines and Instructions:
1. Simple instructions to help you develop and prepare the material
2. Reading instructions to guide you through the book as you prepare to teach 4 messages
3. Brief outlines for 4 messages to help you outline the talks
1. Simple, easy to use, PowerPoint files for each message
2. Each topic is outlined with related Scripture
3. Images from each chapter are included in the presentation, animated so they can be presented to your audience
1. Short videos of each message as delivered by J. Warner
2. Examples of how to integrate the PowerPoint presentations
3. Downloadable so you can even show these in small group settings as part of your presentation
If you’re making a case for the reliability of the New Testament to a group of any size, we want you to have these free resources.
GET THESE FREE TEACHING MATERIALS
We’ve assembled the PDF Instruction Document, 4 PowerPoint Presentations, and 4 Video Examples to help you prepare and deliver the truth about the reliability of the Gospels.
Here’s how to take advantage of this offer:
2. After reading the book, post a review on Amazon.
3. Click this link to open an email file:
4. Attach proof that you purchased the book; i.e. a copy or screenshot of the receipt or an image of your copy of the book (Sorry – this offer is only for new book purchases and can’t be offered for books purchased used), and a screenshot or the text of your review.
5. Send the email.
We hope these materials will help you teach and preach the truth to your class or congregation.